|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £480.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 13:05|
Contract opportunity: Solutions Architect Lichfield initial 3 months - £400-480 per day Active SC Clearance is essential
Please note: MUST HAVE at least 8 months remaining on current SC Clearance
The role holder should ideally have:
- Relevant experience of the Maritime Defence or IT domain.
- Significant experience of working in a complex and fast paced IT environment
- Managing third party suppliers and an understanding or commercial and licence based compliance considerations
- Managing the Customer Interface
- Delivering as an individual and as part of a project team
- Significant experience of design based on both COTS product and in-house developed solutions
- An understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle and associated tools
- An understanding of Architectural practices and associated tools
- Experience of working within a gated bid/tender process
- Experience of working on complex IT projects using techniques including TOGAF, APM, Prince 2, ITIL and ISO20000.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of architectural design and methodologies.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience of working with Microsoft, VMWare, Oracle/Java technology stacks.
- Educated to degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's