|Job Title:||Solutions Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £450000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 09:44|
Our client is looking for a Solutions Engineer to support pre-sales and post sales activities within their exciting global base of customers.
This would suit someone currently in a BI Analyst role or similar.
Role of the Solutions Engineer
▪ Working with account managers, you will be responsible for performing Demos, setting up Proof of Concepts, and providing initial training.
▪ When new business is won, you will be responsible for ensuring the solution is set up correctly.
▪ In many cases, you will also help the customer develop the models they need.
▪ You will then continue to provide any training and product support to the customer as needed.
You will be involved in helping the business grow and scale as a company. So a flexible and can-do attitude is a real bonus. For the successful candidates, client offers fantastic opportunities for personal and career growth
▪ Experience and confidence in creatively using common analysis software such as Tableau, Excel, Matlab, or similar.
▪ Able to provide IT support to the customer where required -i.e. install and configure the solution.
▪ Willingness to travel to our customers from time to time, mainly in the UK, USA, Australia, and Europe.
▪ Familiarity with the basics of computer programming, scripting, databases, etc.
▪ Any existing UK security clearances are beneficial, but not required.
▪ Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
▪ An analytical mindset, with good interpersonal skills.
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Keywords: Business Analyst, BI Analyst, BI Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Tableau, Power BI, Start-up, Start-up environment, Flexible, Business Intelligence
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £440.18 per day
North West London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day
Solutions Architect - M&A
City of London, London
SAP Procurement & Supply Chain Solutions Analyst
£550.00 - £650.00 per day