Specialist Military Advisor
|Job Title:||Specialist Military Advisor|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 10:27|
Contract opportunity: Specialist Military Advisor - Fareham - 2 years - INSIDE IR35 - £500 per day (Umbrella) - DV Clearance
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
We are looking for someone who has current or recent knowledge of the Specialist User, their missions, concepts of operations, equipment and capabilities. Experience serving as a staff officer in the Specialist User community. Knowledge that spans the breadth of the SU regiments/units and their capabilities. A network of contacts in the Specialist User community. A desire to improve the capability of the SU through analysis, science and technology. The ability to be impartial. Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work independently and in a team, and be able to communicate effectively both with civilian analysts and scientists as well as with the military.
In this role you will:
- Provide impartial military advice to analysts and scientists.
- Maintain a strategic awareness of the Specialist User's challenges and issues.
- Review the project work to ensure exploitation paths and military focus.
- Support project leaders in planning and executing projects.
- Maintain a network of contacts in the Specialist User group and help to provide a translation function, including promotion of the benefits of our work to the SU.
- Develop and maintain the compendium of SU missions/scenarios.
- Help develop our staff in this domain.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's