SPISN/0153 Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||SPISN/0153 Project Support Officer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£225 - £250 per day|
|Start Date:||Monday 28th September 2020|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 16:15|
SPISN/0153- Project Support Officer- 6 Months initial - South East England - OUTSIDE IR35
Must hold an active DV Clearance (No sponsorship)
Working with the System Operating Authority you will interface on a daily basis with DE&S to assist with the delivery of an exciting IT capability based on Evergreen and Agile principles.
Essential skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology i.e. Prince 2 Practitioner (minimum)
- High degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and Project
- Experience of using Risk Management Tools such as Predict or @Risk
- Project planning
- Schedule management & progress reporting.
- Risk identification & management.
- Demonstrable understanding of Earned Value Management
- Experience of working on IT/IS projects / programmes.
- Ability to analyse, consolidate and present information from various sources.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
*Potential for infrequent unsociable hours due to travelling time to other locations*.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle Enterprise Architect
Up to £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Enterprise Programme Manager (EPM)
£110000 - £120000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Senior Oracle CX Consultant
£55000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Salesforce Administrator - Remote
£350 - £400 per day
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum