|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Reference:||Front End Developer_1625676725|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 17:52|
Front End Developer
We are looking for Frontend Developers with good experience in building dynamic Web Frontends with Angular. The opportunity is to join a growing business in the travel sector.
The role will be a mix of remote working and some days on-site at the office in Farnborough.
Day to day duties will revolve around building Angular web applications to high standards and developing well thought-out unit and integration tests. You should be an experienced developer and have a strong interest in learning about and leveraging new technologies. A successful applicant will be a self-starter who can demonstrate attention to detail via thorough planning, communication and execution.
- Deliver features using agile development practices and by writing beautiful, maintainable code in the front and Back End of their systems.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and departmental events
- Work with in-house and offshore teams to develop and deliver customer requirements
- Share knowledge in modern, SOLID development techniques
- Work under a TDD mind-set with regression testing at the heart of your development strategy.
- Produce code against the set of defined technical standards and processes
Essential Technical Skills & Experience
- Experienced in developing front end web applications in Angular / TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Experience in Java based Back End integration with API gateways, Rest API and Web services
- Experience with front-end test automation (Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Cypress) would be highly beneficial
- Exposure to Front end state management libraries (RxJS, Akita) would be a bonus
- An appreciation of UX/UI
- Experience in building responsive web app and its design patterns
Essential Personal & Other Skills
- Good knowledge in agile development practices
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to be flexible and pragmatic.
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferable but not essential
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)