Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9syxdyzw5jzs1oyxj2zxkvanbnl2pvyl9kzwzhdwx0x2jhbm5lci5qcgcixv0

SQL/BI Developer

SQL/BI Developer

Job Title: SQL/BI Developer
Contract Type: Contract
Location: London, England
Industry:
Salary: £400 - £450 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Reference: LT445556_1550482533
Contact Name: Lewis Thomas
Contact Email: l.thomas@lawrenceharvey.com
Job Published: February 18, 2019 09:35

Job Description

I am looking for a SQL developer to evolve large MS SQL database servers as well as create, maintain and enhance the dataflow processes and system integrations.

The successful SQL developer must be able to create, maintain, improve and monitor various ETL processes through T-SQL and SSIS. You must also ensure that T-SQL code meets the company standards for readability, reliability and performance.

This role for a SQL developer is 90% development but will require a remaining 10% of DBA experience for maintenance purposes. Having MS SQL Server management experience will help you with this position.

Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs