Staff Machine Learning/ Natural Language Processing Engineer
|Job Title:||Staff Machine Learning/ Natural Language Processing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 13:28|
Lawrence Harvey are currently working with a leading Analytics business in an effort to add Staff level Natural Language Processing (NLP) / Machine Learning (ML) engineers to the team.
You will be working alongside a team built from experts from Google, Amazon and other technology leading companies.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a variety of teams from across the group providing technical leadership (hands on and hands off).
- Help with all phases of the product (design through deployment).
- Participate in research and then aid with the productionalization of the research.
To qualify for this role you must have a skillset comparable to the following:
- More than 5 years industry experience.
- Strong educational background (PhD preferred)
- Extensive experience within Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Proven background in Natural Language Processing (NLP) Text focused.
If this sounds like the kind of position you could be interested in, please follow the link and apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Data Science - London - (Cutting Edge NLP!!)
City of London, London
£120000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + options, pension, healthcare
Associate Consultant - Healthcare Data Science
New Jersey, USA
US$80000.00 - US$110000.00 per annum
Sr. Manager - Healthcare Data Science Consultant
US$145000.00 - US$185000.00 per annum
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
San Francisco, California
US$120000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + 10% + extensive benefits