Subject Access Request Officer (contract) - Data Protection
|Job Title:||Subject Access Request Officer (contract) - Data Protection|
|Salary:||Up to £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2018 14:06|
I am currently working with several clients spread across multiple demographics in the UK/EMEA regions to recruit for interim SAR officers to provide support on Subject Access Requests as a follow up from the introduction of the new General Data Protection Regulation coming into effect. This will be a 3-month initial contract position.
The role of the SAR Officer is to ensure that all DP SAR business is handled in a timely, accurate and balanced way meeting Departmental targets whilst ensuring compliance with information rights legislation.
1.To provide administrative support to the Records Management Team and DP (Data Protection) Team photocopying, despatching and hastening outstanding requests and files.
2. To provide admin support in response to Subject Access Request to ensure compliance with DP legalisation.
3. To manage and maintain the Data Registry ensuring the storage, arrangement and indexing of the completed SAR work is retained in compliance with DP legislation.
4. To manage, review and maintain a Knowledge Database of organisational focal points, liaising with SAR team members to ensure it remains accurate and up-to-date.
5. Assist the Data Protection Team and wider organisation to ensure strict compliance to DP legislation and overall Data Governance.
- Strong technical knowledge of the GDPR legislation
- An understanding of how to handle the SAR process and ensure a smooth customer experience
- Legal qualifications (LLB or LLM) - this is a strong entry-level role for someone who has fresh legal qualifications with a speciality in DP
- Prior experience offering support on a GDPR programme
- Prior experience processing Subject Access Requests
- Proven ability to deliver at pace and manage a quality service
- Strong stakeholder management capability
If this opportunity is of interest please apply as soon as possible and you will be contacted if you are considered a good fit for the position.
Or contact Nathan Wilson direct (Data Privacy recruitment specialist);
I look forward to hearing from you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's