Subject Matter Expert (SME)
|Job Title:||Subject Matter Expert (SME)|
|Salary:||£500 - £520 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 16:30|
My Watford-based client are looking for a Service Subject Matter Expert to join within the next month on an initial 4 month project.
They are looking for someone who can:
- Re-design their operating model for application platform support
- Differentiate between support models for different classes of application
- Re-define logic used to classify business applications
- Analyse the data in the CMDB and update it
The essential skills and experience they are looking for includes:
- Experience with change programmes and with enterprise application support
- Vendor management and service model design / deployment
- Solid skills in data analysis and process change / deployment required
Please note: this role falls inside IR35.
If this is of interest, please apply with your most up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Product Manager
Manhattan, New York
US$130000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Full Software Engineer
New York, USA
US$10010 - US$175000.00 per annum
Woodland Hills, California
US$70000.00 - US$90000.00 per annum + full medical + benefits
Deep Learning Principal Data Scientist
£200000.00 - £300000.00 per annum
SAP BI/BW/HANA/S4 Consultant (All Levels)
£70000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!