|Job Title:||SuccessFactors Analyst|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 14:20|
SuccessFactors Analyst - Globally recognised company - West Yorkshire
A globally recognised company is seeking a SuccessFactors Analyst to join their team at an interesting point of its implementation
If successful, you'll work on a global implementation of SuccessFactors and support the system through to BAU.
The company is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality of people where your talent will be recognised with a brilliant workplace environment and benefits scheme.
- Support the implementation of SuccessFactors.
- Drive continuous improvement of the modules that are already live.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and the wider hr/it team effectively.
- Perform the technical changes within the systems.
- Deliver system enhancements, quarterly releases and new functionality.
- Support the business with training on the use of SuccessFactors.
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
- Strong technical SuccessFactors knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management experience is a bonus
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SuccessFactors LMS Functional Specialist
SuccessFactors Functional Consultant
SuccessFactors Solution Architect
SuccessFactors Solution Architect - LMS
East of England, England
£400 - £450 per day