SuccessFactors Integration Architect
|Job Title:||SuccessFactors Integration Architect|
|Salary:||£50000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 15:54|
SuccessFactors Integration Architect - SuccessFactors Partner - Home based
An established global specialist HR Consultancy is seeking a SuccessFactors Integration Architect to join its team and lead complex integration tasks.
If successful you will work with a multitude of blue-chip clients to understand and analyse their needs to then implement and develop their designs to ensure SuccessFactors successful integration into a customer's technology landscape.
The company serves some of the largest brands using a diverse a workforce hiring the best people to deliver the best results for their clients. They are committed to upskilling and progressing their employees career allowing for great career progression.
- Lead the delivery of solution scoping and requirements with clients and 3rd parties.
- Define and outline overall integration requirements for implementation.
- Effectively liaise with Project Managers.
- Test the designs and eradicate any issues.
- Act as an escalation point for any interface or integration issues.
Location: Home based
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 + benefits.
- SAP Cloud Platform integration skills.
- Excellent knowledge of SuccessFactors.
- Effective communicator.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's