SuccessFactors Solution Architect
|Job Title:||SuccessFactors Solution Architect|
|Salary:||£90000 - £115000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:01|
SuccessFactors Solutions Architect - Global Consultancy - Flexible base (travel required)
An established global consultancy is seeking a SuccessFactors Solution Architect to join its team and lead SuccessFactors implementations across the UK & Europe, driving the growth of its practise.
If successful you will work onsite with a multitude of blue-chip clients to understand and analyse their needs to then implement and develop their SuccessFactors designs.
The company serves some of the largest brands using a diverse a workforce hiring the best people to deliver the best results for their clients. They are committed to upskilling and progressing their employees career allowing for great career progression.
- Implement and design end to end SuccessFactors solutions across multiple modules.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure successful implementations to the upmost satisfactions of clients.
- Advise the team on complete configuration, testing and data migrations and partake in these responsibilities, championing complex technical areas of implementations.
- Delivering workshops to clients.
- Manage onsite and offshore teams.
Location: Flexible base (London preferred)
Salary: 90,000 - 115,000 + bonus + benefits
- Knowledge of multiple SuccessFactors modules - Employee Central expertise.
- SuccessFactors certifications.
- 5+ years' experience with SuccessFactors.
- Experience delivering multiple projects.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Solution Architect
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Car,Bonus and Benefits!
Mulesoft Solution Architect
SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect
City of London, London
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
SAP SCM solution Architect S/4 HANA
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Benefits