|Job Title:||SuccessFactors Specialist|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 09:40|
SuccessFactors Specialist - Charitable Organisation - Central London
My client is an established non-profit organisation with a strong presence in its sector. They've recently undergone a large-scale HR Transformation with the implementation of SuccessFactors at the heart of this.
If successful, you'll support the live system and work on the implementation of further SuccessFactors modules.
The company allows for an excellent amount of flexible working and overall package.
- Provide support on the Employee Central module and manage queries from HR and the wider business.
- Ensure strong data integrity within the system and build effective reports.
- Support with the creation and updates of training materials.
- Work on multiple busy SuccessFactors projects.
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
- Strong experience with SuccessFactors (Employee Central).
- Effective communicator.
- Experience with HR reporting.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum
SuccessFactors LMS Specialist
£35000 - £45000 per annum
SuccessFactors WFA Functional Lead
SuccessFactors Project Manager
Contract - Workday HRIS Specialist - 3 months - SW London
South West London, London