|Job Title:||SuccessFactors Support|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 10:01|
SuccessFactors Specialist - Global Company - Hampshire
My client is a leader in its field and an innovator in its industry, they've recently implemented SuccessFactors and are looking for an expert to join their internal support team.
If successful you will support the live modules and work on further implementations which are planned to start shortly.
The company is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality of people where your talent will be recognised with a brilliant workplace environment and benefit scheme.
- Provide technical support for the systems (configurations, testing and integration).
- Answer queries about the system and provide detailed training.
- Ensure excellent data integrity and draw effective hr reports.
- Identify areas for improvement in the system.
- Manage aspects of busy projects.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + 25% bonus and benefits
- Excellent SuccessFactors knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
SuccessFactors Functional Consultant
SuccessFactors Solution Architect
SuccessFactors Solution Architect - LMS