Supplier Collaboration Manager
|Job Title:||Supplier Collaboration Manager|
|Salary:||£200 - £225 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 14:09|
Contract opportunity: Supplier Collaboration Manager - 12 months - Hook (flexible) - £200-225 per day
The primary focus of this role is to introduce, institutionalise, monitor and measure, strong process, governance and change in our suppliers and vendors to provide the services that my Client needs. This will be achieved by developing strategic relationships and by holding suppliers accountable for delivering on commitments.
This is a truly global role that focuses on developing the strategic relationships, and traditionalising accountability for delivery to suppliers. As well as designing and implementing governance processes that provide key insights into supplier performance and providing the IT team with a single point of accountability for supplier performance and commitments this role will also have Day-to-Day Operational responsibilities:
- Driving the On-Boarding of new Vendors on SAP Globally
- Educating Vendors on Invoicing and assisting with Invoicing challenges (if any)
- Own a SMO Action Tracker & Issues Log
- Coordinate / Facilitate Meetings to drive resolution on Supplier Management issues
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience in IT, particularly of program, supplier and vendor management.
- 3+ years with experience in running a Managed Service
- Proven track record in project delivery
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with IT vendors in a high-productive environment.
- Proven ability to lead the business to a common business process design.
- Exposure to Cloud, PaaS, SaaS Vendors and concepts.
- Proven experience managing system integration partners or ESPs to successful delivery
- Ability to act as change agent and to take ownership of issues or opportunities until a proper solution is implemented.
- Experience of global business and IT programmes.
- Experience in working with Audits in an IT environment
- Participation on initiatives requiring active involvement on a business facing environment.
- Effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Solid background in Information Technology with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology areas (Strong learning agility).
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, teamwork and people development.
- Ability to manage and influence a diverse set of stakeholders in a virtual, multi-lingual organisation.
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively with IT and business stakeholders.
- Experience in applying compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the "system" and push boundaries.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
architecte logiciel cloud
£350 - £400 per day
Lead Developer - DevOps
£50000 - £60000 per annum
AWS, AZURE, GCP Architect - Big Four Consultancy
Senior Content Designer
£400 - £450 per day