Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 16:39|
Role: Supply Chain Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
Day Rate: £250 - £300
IR35 Status: Outside
Location: London ( 4 days in the office)
Organised into 2 business units, this role is within the newly created Engineering & Training business unit. The Procurement & Supply Chain function is currently undergoing a transformational program which will enable the successful candidate to become part of, and shape, a best in class function.
This role will be integrated into the Fire line of business and will be directly responsible for shaping and managing the supply chain aligned with my client Fleet and Training contract areas. The initial focus of the role will take responsibility and accountability for supply Market Testing and delivery of Responsible Procurement activities, in line with contractual requirements.
- Creating and implementing project plans to deliver Market Testing and Responsible Procurement activities.
- Developing and implementing a process for Market Testing across a range of commodities and services, ensuring supplier selection processes cover all requirements.
- Establishing framework agreements with appropriate terms and conditions with selected suppliers
- Coordination and delivery of Responsible Procurement activity in line with contract requirements.
- Supporting day to day business requirements and resolving Supply Chain related issues, including development of functional slides for inclusion into the contract review pack.
- Development of relationship with key suppliers; monthly / quarterly reviews addressing
performance, issues, innovations and future opportunities to unlock and deliver value.
-HNC or HND level qualification in related business discipline.
-CIPS membership is Desirable or 10 years management experience at mid to senior level within a supply chain/procurement environment
-Experience in Automotive sector / Fleet management / Training sectors would be advantageous.
-UK Full Driving License required
If you are interested, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's