|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £300 per day + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 10:25|
£300 per day
My client based in Central London is looking for a System Administrator for a 3-month contract. You will be expected to to BAU activities alongside some occasional project related tasks. You will be supporting the implementation and operations of various infrastructure components by advising on technical decisions relating to infrastructure projects, tasks and improvements.
You need to have a good, broad understanding of all core infrastructure and application technologies including, Microsoft Server, Virtualisation and Network Security.
- Infrastructure stack - primarily LAN/WAN, Active Directory, Virtual Platform, Windows file shares, print and scan services, backups and monitoring and patching of business systems.
- Ensure delivery of solutions in line with PCI-DSS Compliance requirements.
- MS PowerShell
- Monitoring daily activities = Change requests, project deliverables and Jira Call Queue.
- Microsoft Server and Infrastructure admin = AD, DNS, Group Policies, etc.
- SCCM administration, patching, software deployment and builds.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Virtual infrastructure = VMware and NSX.
- SolarWinds SAM
- Backup infrastructures = Arcserve
- Experience managing Linux based systems.
- CCNA NETWORK CERTIFICATION WOULD BE BENEFICIAL.
£300 per day
3-month contract with scope to extend
London based role
If you are interested, please send an up to date CV for a call back. Alternatively, if you know anyone suitable for the role, please pass these details on so we can connect.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's