|Job Title:||System Analyst|
|Location:||Leamington Spa, Warwickshire|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huseyin Akpinar|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2022 17:28|
Role: System Analyst
Length: Initial 3-6 month engagement
Location: Remote - 1 day on site in Leamington Spa
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £500 - £550 per day
One of my UK public sector clients are currently looking for a System Analyst. They are recruiting for a System Analyst to join them on a mainly a remote basis with one day on site in the laboratory in Leamington Spa. This initial engagement will run on for an initial 3-6 month engagement - this does have a view to extend beyond this date.
They are interested in System Analysts with experience of working in an Agile environment amongst multi-disciplinary teams. Past experience of working within the health sector would be ideal, although this is not essential.
- Experience working with laboratory IT systems in either laboratory operations, support or implementation context.
- Working with systems users and proving excellent communication skills through establishing positive relationships
- Maintaining robust analysis processes in a complex stakeholder environment, using a range of systems analysis artefacts, such as systems workflow process maps and deviation/defects logs
- Experience of working with multiple software vendors in an integrated environment.
- Experience in performing or supporting root cause analysis investigations into IT incidents in a laboratory or healthcare setting
- Experience in supporting projects in a full SDLC in a complex, integrated, and regulated environment.
- Experience within Business Analysis
- Experience in finance systems
Are you interested in this position? If so, then please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's