Systems Analyst - SharePoint , Office 365
|Job Title:||Systems Analyst - SharePoint , Office 365|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wilson|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 14:44|
Systems Analyst - SharePoint, O365
Systems Analyst working with a leading global insurance company in the City. You'll be responsible for ensuring the business are utilising the content and collaboration tools as effectively as possible.
Responsibilities will include:
* Delivering a wide range of content and collaboration projects
* Take ownership of driving forward the effective use of a variety of tools (SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive etc.)
* Delivery of SharePoint online projects, including global intranets, team sites, information architecture, content migration, and business process automation
* Work closely with the business to understand requirements and then design the best fit solutions
* Manage the agile product development, either with internal teams or through 3rd party developers
* Expertise in SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive etc.
* Deep understanding of Microsoft 365 suite
* Strong business analyst skills, able to work closely with the business to gather requirements
* Architectural design of SharePoint sites
This is an excellent opportunity for a SharePoint expert to join a reputable global insurer, working to drive high quality business interaction through the use of content and collaboration tools.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics 365 AX Developer
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 Trainer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 Functional Consultant
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect - London
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, flexible working etc
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits