Talend Data Integration Developer
|Job Title:||Talend Data Integration Developer|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Spicer|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2021 15:48|
ASAP requirement for a Talend Data Integration Developer
- Design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on-premise using Talend Integration platform (Talend DI)
- Managing, monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting existing integrations and Talend Administration Center (TAC and job servers).
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and work with wider team (Architects, other Tech Leads, Systems Analysts & QA) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Analyze integration requirements, perform gap analysis. Create technical design documents and maintain source/destination field mapping library
- Implement encryption and security protocols. Protect and safeguard sensitive information at rest and in transit.
- Perform unit testing and maintain development artifacts for audit compliance
- Provide periodic project status reports to the team
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Data integration development using Talend DI.
- 2 full cycle project implementations.
- 50+ Talend integrations development/implementation.
- Strong understanding of various protocols/methods of communication (SOAP, REST, WSDL, JSON,XML, XML Schemas, Groovy, FTP, SFTP, PGP, JDBC/SQL/RDBMS, JMS, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Knowledge in infrastructure-based landscapes for distributed architecture.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Experience with implementing integrations for Global HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance initiatives
- Experience with other middleware tools & technologies
- Programming experience with Java and related technologies
- Power BI experience would be a plus
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PaaS Integration Developer
£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Great Benefits! + Bonus!
Data Governance Analyst
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Data Governance Analyst
Up to £55000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits