Talent Acquisition Project/Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Project/Operations Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 14:33|
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Daily Rate: Competitive
The main focus of the role will be to coordinate the overall recruitment process ensuring local activities meet project requirements and timescales and providing regular reports to stakeholders on project progress and success
- Day to day management of TA operations in key locations
- Proactive management of recruitment fulfilment plans and deliverables
- Fast and appropriate resolution to issues, challenges, escalations and project plan revisions
- Reporting to and working closely with regional TA Leader to support TA reporting and communication to project stakeholders in line with project governance requirements
- Delivery of defined recruitment projects
- Partners with local TA & HR, RPO organisations & agencies, hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure the end to end recruitment process runs smoothly across each of the defined projects (from requisition approval to offer management and onboarding)
- Project Management
- Provides a structured and organized approach that clearly defines deliverables, resources and timescales to proactively manage project progress and success
- Acts as point of contact for all TA enquiries, addressing challenges, resolving issues and managing escalations
- Keeps Senior Director Talent Acquisition proactively updated on project progress
- Provides timely, accurate and regular TA metrics and data to enable the reporting of progress against clearly defined hiring plans and show future TA activity is aligned with remaining requirements
- Recruitment experience gained in either an internal corporate or RPO with evidence for the successful end to end delivery of multi-vacancy campaigns
- Experience of working as a part of a remote member of a geographically disperse global team.
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others.
- Capacity to understand recruitment issues and their impact on the context of bigger picture business strategies.
- Ability to reach agreements and consensus despite differing goals and priorities.
- Strong analytical capability with respect to recruitment demand plans, compensation ranges, internal equity and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
- Must be innovative and proactive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to adapt.
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honors personal commitments.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Talent Acquisition Partner
£200.00 - £400.00 per day
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Operations Manager Cloud Infrastructure
£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
IT Project Manager
£425.00 - £475.00 per day