Team Lead - Senior AWS/Full Stack Engineer - £75,000 to £90,000
|Job Title:||Team Lead - Senior AWS/Full Stack Engineer - £75,000 to £90,000|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Roycroft-Davis|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 12:06|
My client, a global giant in the education sector, is on the hunt for a Senior AWS engineer to lead a DevOps focused team of AWS/Full Stack Engineers as they embark on some truly ambitious AWS projects. This role is perfect for any AWS/Full Stack Engineer with experience in Web Infrastructure and AWS architecture.
This role requires a diverse skillset across Full Stack and AWS environments. Whilst managing and maintaining AWS environments, you will also
There are few AWS opportunities that compare to this on the market right now. The opportunity to diversify your tech whilst leading an AWS team, designing product and infrastructure that continuously evolves a business who's aim is to disrupt and modernise education.
Based in South West London and housed by beautifully modern offices, this is a company that will make you want to get out of bed every morning.
To be successful in this role;
- Strong background in high-level programming such as Node.Js or .NET
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS principles
- Experience in REST
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of HTTP, web security, oAuth2, service scalability, event sourcing, asynchronous programming, API design, stateless services, and more.
- Experience in working with cloud environments (preferably AWS) and associated products.
- Experience in Web Infrastructure & Cloud architecture that includes load balancers DNS config, Domains and CDN configuration.
- You will manage their web stack and associated integrations/services with other business and third-party systems.
- You will be responsible for managing all their AWS services.
- You will implement new features using robust RESTful APIs.
- You will configure and maintain testing, staging and production environments.
- You will be working with a cross-functional team following a DevOps culture.
- Leading the development team.
They have an excellent benefits package that includes a pension, medical insurance and weekly team nights. Salary from £75,000-£90,000.
If you'd like to hear more and schedule a call with me to discuss this further, please apply as soon as you can as this role won't be around for long.
Please reach out to me directly if you're a cloud professional across any platform as I have a number of excellent opportunities available! I am the Lead Cloud Recruiter for Lawrence Harvey and have spent my entire career working in the AWS, Azure and GCP space. So if you're looking for roles, market insights, help with your CV or just want a conversation about the world of cloud please connect with me on LinkedIn, drop me a message and we can arrange a time to call!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Analytics Platform Lead
Up to £90000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Benefits
Data Services Lead
Up to £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
Hyperion PBCS Snr Manager (path to Dir) - Leading Consultancy
£80000 - £120000 per annum + Benefit DoE
City of Westminster, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum