Tech E-Commerce Solution Architects required - Telco
|Job Title:||Tech E-Commerce Solution Architects required - Telco|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + car + bonus|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wilkins|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 09:21|
Globally recognised and Award Winning Consultancy is continuing to expand their IT Consulting practise, specifically within the IT Omni-Channel (Liferay, Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe & elasticpath) of the telecommunications & media industry sectors. This is after a very successful year to date and a strong pipeline of projects.
They are open to seeing applicants within Omni-Channel IT (Liferay, Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe & elasticpath) Solution Architects with specialist knowledge of channel solutions and who have worked in either communications/telco, media or high tech sectors.
The successful applicants will work across a wide group of transformation and system integration projects for some of the world's leading telco, communication & media brands. You will work alongside the customers technology and business stakeholders (up to board level) to shape the IT solution and landscape that will then be rolled out to deliver key business objectives & strategies.
In return you will work in a fast paced and challenging environment that is also highly rewarding in terms of training and career progression.
- Work with customer teams to understand high level objectives, priorities and goals.
- Translate the high level reqs into an architectural solution, signed off by the project sponsors.
- Work with implementation teams to ensure the overall solution is compliant with the architecture blueprint and direction.
- Assess change requests raised by the client and their impact on the architecture.
- Support estimation, planning and scoping for sold projects and new business demand.
- Build and maintain key client relationships.
- Build architecture skills of junior resources to grow internal knowledge.
- Strong understanding of at least one of the following; communications/telco, media, or electronics/high tech.
- Architecture and / or design experience with channels solution in one or more of the following; Liferay, Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe & elasticpath.
- Experience of working in multi-channel transformation projects.
- Understanding of the underlying tech required to support channel solutions (e.g. portal, APIs, CRM, web tracking etc).
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in small to large teams either in the office or on client site.
Salary: £55,000 - £85,000 basic + £6k car allowance (only at manager grade), bonus & benefits (8 11% depending on grade)
Location: Base of London or Manchester (project will be at various client locations across the UK but likely to be commutable from your base)
This is one not to be missed. Apply now with your CV or call Jamie Wilkins on 0203 327 3071 for a confidential conversation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP SCM solution Architect S/4 HANA
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Benefits
SAP FI/CO - End User - NO travel required
Crawley, West Sussex
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus
PaaS Integration Developer
£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Oracle PaaS Developer
£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
HR Functional Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits