|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £650 per day|
|Start Date:||Monday 4th January 2021|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 14:19|
Digital Outcomes Technical Delivery - 3 Month Contract - Portsmouth - Government Body (OUTSIDE IR35)
MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE DV CLEARANCE (SC acceptable, No Sponsorship)
Technical SME support for a programme of C4ISR, technical, and operational SMEs, across a spectrum of digital programmes and projects delivering digital outcomes that enable current and future information based capabilities supporting Navy Command Information, MoD and HMG defence and national security outputs
Key Essential skills and experience
- Experience delivering C4ISR/ICT digital programmes and projects in a complex maritime environment.
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect designing and endorsing digital and information solutions using current and next generation technology and resources.
- Experience of delivering intermediate level designs (ILD) for digital and cloud C4ISR solutions ensuring that all relevant lines of development are considered.
- Experience of programme management of complex software change activities at the Department level.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix and other servers solutions as well as virtualisation using vSphere and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of Maritime Platforms and systems such as Combat System Highway and the integration of those systems to sensors and transmitters, the data flow and information exchange.
- Experienced in application of MoD standards for ICT, information security, digital design, delivery, compliance, safety, maritime integration and operations
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's