|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£680 - £745 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2021 10:06|
I'm currently recruiting for a Technical architect to join a client of mine in the public sector on an initial 12 month contract. This role will be paying circa £700 per day inside IR35 based in London.
The main responsibilities of the post are to:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, in the development, operation and ongoing improvement of complex digital services
- Evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Undertake the rapid development of user-driven prototypes to identify technical options
- Work with external suppliers to ensure that their system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure
Work cross-Government to inform and ensure system and service integration and alignment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience with microservice and cloud native application architecture.
- Proven track record of organising and performing prototyping and proof of concepts
- Proven track record of designing and implementing scalable and robust approaches to caching, security and databases (including relational, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, and "NoSQL", e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Demonstrable track record of successfully taking an evolutionary architecture approach to software architecture.
- Proven track record of working with suppliers to deliver "best fit" IT solutions.
Ability to work effectively across Departmental and other boundaries
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's