|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Arthur Blass|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2021 13:42|
My Healthcare client is looking for a Technical Architect to support the digital transformation of specific medical devices. The contract will be starting ASAP, 6 months initial, inside IR35 paying £700 per day. The role is 99% remote working with one or two trips to site in Leeds throughout the whole project duration.
Please find all requirements below:
- Applications & Infrastructure-focused senior technical architect with demonstrable experience of working successfully with varied development teams in a fast-paced agile cloud-based environment.
- Experience of acting as a senior architect, demonstrating clear technical and people leadership including managing a team of architects and other tech resources
- Significant Experience of
- One or more of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platforms
- Delivering solutions in complex distributed operational
- Security Clearance: BPSS
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com. If you're not available but know someone who is, all recommendations are welcome.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's