|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£600 - £630 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 13:30|
Contract opportunity: Technical Architect - Cambridgeshire - 17 months - SC Clearance - inside IR35 - £600-630 per day (Umbrella)
Please note: This role is inside IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues.
- Work with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements.
- Design and maintain data models and manage data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks.
- Track business requirements and ensure that these can be matched from a data perspective.
- Take ownership of data related design decisions throughout the delivery process, including selection of tools to support data architecture activities.
- Ensure that data-specific project activities align technically, and that the architecture is consistent from a data perspective.
- Ensure compliance with data related standards and key architectural principles.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and deliver complex IT projects to tight deadlines.
Main Experience/Skillset they need:
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL, HTML and .net would advantageous. Ideally, the candidate would have prior experience of process mapping and designing system architectures.
- Working with public sector would be useful / or knows how defence operates
- IT background with Business Analyst - Candidates they are looking for
- Archimate - knowledge would be very useful
- How they share data - look into and devise strategy
- Collect requirements into system requirements
- Look at tools they are using are appropriate for business needs
- Business requirements and system requirements - looking into
- Cyber risk- working on
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's