|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 09:26|
Contract opportunity: Technical Architect - Bristol - initially 4 months - INSIDE IR35 - £500-550 per day (Umbrella) - DV Clearance
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, in the development, operation and ongoing improvement of complex, transformational digital services serving millions of users
- Work with product managers to understand user needs for new and existing services
- Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Identify key API requirements for integration with internal and external systems
- Lead development of user-driven prototypes to identify technical options and inform architectural approaches, working with colleagues and supplier team members to write tests, code and documentation for new and existing systems
- Ensure system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure, with appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high quality user experience
- Take responsibility for managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues.
- Work with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements.
- Design and maintain data models and manage data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks.
- Track business requirements and ensure that these can be matched from a data perspective.
- Take ownership of data related design decisions throughout the delivery process, including selection of tools to support data architecture activities.
- Ensure that data-specific project activities align technically and that the architecture is consistent from a data perspective.
- Ensure compliance with data related standards and key architectural principles.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and deliver complex IT projects to tight deadlines.
- An awareness of the Acquisition Lifecycles, Approval and Scrutiny Process, Cabinet Office and Treasury Approvals is required.
- This role may require travel and meetings within the UK.
- Togaf knowledge
- Agile/Waterfall experience
- Experience working in an IT Technical Environment
- Experience Devising architecture
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's