Technical Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 12:10|
Role: Technical Delivery Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
Salary: £500-575 per day
About The Role
The Technical Delivery Manger will own the delivery of a number of critical change projects This high-profile role must be able to identify and remove obstacles to the delivery of critical outcomes within the team.
The role will be responsible for the delivery management of more technical projects and activities within the team and will be expected to rapidly gain an understanding of what is required to deliver and drive this through to a successful outcome.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will own a number of Projects/Programmes and carry out the required delivery management activities to ensure that they are successfully delivered. These projects and programmes may require the effective application of Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of planning and risk management information to support a successful delivery.
-You will be constantly scanning ahead of delivery to identify risks, issues and blockers to progress and identifying tactics for the removal of those and clearing the way for delivery.
-Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate sometimes complex technology solutions and problems in order to achieve a required resolution.
-You will be able to converse easily with and translate between non-technical stakeholders and technical practitioners
- Recent Cloud Migration
- Experience delivering projects in IT service delivery and management area
- An understanding of Public Cloud solutions and experience of delivering change programmes suing them.
- Experience of planning and executing large scale Cloud Transition and Development programmes and driving them to a successful outcome
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Management principles and processes and experience of implementing them
-You will have a good understanding of a broad range of technologies including knowledge of AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AWS Delivery Consultant
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Oracle Technical Architect
£700 - £800 per day
Lead Developer - DevOps
£50000 - £60000 per annum
AWS, AZURE, GCP Architect - Big Four Consultancy
£350 - £400 per day