Technical Integration Architect
|Job Title:||Technical Integration Architect|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 12:28|
Technical Integration Architect (API Based)
Our client is a leading blue chip company.
Technical Integration Architect Responsibilities:
- As HR Cross Functional Architect Manager you will provide expert knowledge, designing and leading the implement
- Provide Techo-Functional leadership and assuming overall accountability across the integration solution landscape.
- Orchestrate the strategy across multiple IT and network domains to ensure that the technical roadmaps of the individual domains support the product roadmap.
- Manage the delivery of transitional and target state architectures for a portfolio of IoT Connectivity products.
Technical Integration Architect Experience:
- Experience in designing complex, distributed, secure and scalable architecture solutions within large organisation.
- Knowledge of IoT and/or Mobile Telecommunications connectivity products and architectures.
- Strong knowledge of architecture best practices and design patterns.
- Working within HR processes.
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, TM Forum, etc) and capable of suggesting new tools/process.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£00 - £1 per day
Analyste Fonctionnel Intégration
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Great Benefits! + Bonus!
SAP (PI/PO) Integration Consultant
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
PaaS Integration Developer
£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum