Technical Partnerships Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Partnerships Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Haynes|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 13:41|
I am working with a leading Security vendor, that was recognized as one of the fastest-growing mid-size vendors globally. They are hiring a Strategic Accounts team to lead the F100 commercials across DLP, Endpoint, and 2factor Security.
This team works across some of the largest Security operations teams in the world, with counterparts in EMEA, MENA, and JAPAC to facilitate global deals. They undertake regular large-scale security transformations as the working from home revolution continues, to ensure corporate remote workers continue to work safely.
To make all this possible, they need a client-facing Technical Partnerships Manager to ensure the Adoption and implementation runs smoothly. CISO's will review a new vendor if there are breaches due to implementation issues in the first 90 days, so this newfound division is business critical.
- Manage and improve relationships with key strategic partners across identity & access management, endpoint security, or detection & response.
- Customer education on best practices
- Working with customers to gather feedback, improvements, and issues that need resolving to then report to the R&D department.
- Work closely with our sales teams to drive joint go-to-market activities with our partner vendors.
- Working with Customers in $5Bill + revenues, to improve revenues locally and globally.
Who are you?
- 4 years of Product Management or Solutions experience, working with clients across 2Factor, Data Loss Prevention, or Endpoint Security tools.
- A plus would be experienced in Security Engineering, physically working on Customer Adoption and client integrations.
- Have experience working alongside Solutions Architects, Customer Success, and Project Managers over 6-12 Onboarding projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Cyber Certifications (CISSP, HIPPA IS)
- A plus would be working knowledge of Python, API scripting.
- You will have assisted with Technical Deployments, Product Training, and Technical Presentations.
- All around, a decent person will put people first.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Security Manager
£60000 - £85000 per annum + plus attractive bonus
Cyber Resilience Senior Manager
£80000 - £105000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Insight and Analytics Manager
£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits