Technical Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 13:40|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Technical Support Engineer - Berkshire - Initial 3-6-month contract - Competitive daily rate (Dependent on experience)
One of my leading clients based in Berkshire are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to be based on-site for an initial 3-6-month contract. This is an ASAP requirement and my client will be looking to onboard remotely.
- Microsoft Intune Administration (SCCM is fine alternative)
- PowerShell scripting experience (to be used for desktop administration/automation)
- Patch Management/Software Distribution (specific to Intune/SCCM would be ideal)
- Configuration Management
- Incident management - Has worked with an enterprise ticketing system such as ServiceNow
- Adobe Administration (using the corporate Adobe portal)
- Active Directory/Azure experience (users, groups, Group Policy)
- Mobility - Support/Management of iOS devices (ideally using Intune/SCCM)
- Data analysis - Pulling data from tools such as Intune (hardware/software/patching/etc.) and using - Excel to generate meaningful and actionable views.
- Any reporting/dashboard experience.
Attitude and enthusiasm are crucial. Should have a strong desire to learn and eagerness to drive projects forward independently. Willingness to "roll up their sleeves" and assist wherever they can (this would include working directly with end users to troubleshoot/resolve issues and test technical solutions). Ability to look at current processes and make recommendations for improving or automating them.
Please respond with your CV if you're interested and will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's