|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Start Date:||Jan 2021|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 11:44|
I am looking for an experienced Technical Writer with a Utilities and/or Oil & Gas background.
This is a vital role in a programme of work and will require the individual to document all the relevant business processes and procedures of the work done by the design and technical teams.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and technical advisory notes are updated, reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Understanding of CDM 2015 procedures
- JV (Joint Venture) experience
- ISO 55001 Asset Management
- ISO 9001 Management Systems
- Evidence of high-level documentation and quality assurance
- Proven track record of creating technical write up documentation within a Utilities or Oil & Gas environment
This will be a fully remote role.
Flexible on day rate depending on background and depth of experience.
This contract will be starting in January 2021 so if you are interested and able to interview this side of Christmas, please apply ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IAM Consultant - Micro Focus
£550 - £600 per day
Military Messaging Solution Architect
South West England, England
IAM Consultant - NetIQ
£500 - £550 per day
Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, California
US$140000 - US$150000 per annum + bonus, benefits, equity
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits