Technology Business Partner - Sales/Marketing Dept - up to £90k
|Job Title:||Technology Business Partner - Sales/Marketing Dept - up to £90k|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + £8,600 car allowance, 10% bonus|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wilkins|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 09:47|
After significant restructuring to maximise the effectiveness of how technology supports key business units an instantly recognised global company seeks an experienced IT Business Partner with strong knowledge of the sales/commercial & marketing business function and the CPG/FMCG industry to join their team in a brand-new role.
With increased investment being made to digitalise the business and with this role being vested into how the business will grow, develop and adapt to change through the use of technology, there couldn't be a more exciting time to join.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for due to the culture, progression, training and agile working environment.
Salary - £60,000 - 70,000 basic + £8,600 car allowance, 10% bonus + Pension + health etc
Location - West London (Agile working environment)
Duration - Permanent
- You will partner with key stakeholders in the sales and marketing department, bridging the gap with the IT development teams, to shape the digital strategy and set the technology capabilities to drive revenue growth.
- Mapping end to end processes you will identify opportunities to simplify the sales and marketing business unit and improve the customer experience.
- Lead the execution of the initiatives created, taking them from idea to delivery and then ensuring the users maximise their adoption.
- Min of 2-3 years' experience working as an IT Business Process Partner (or equivalent).
- Strong business process knowledge of sales/commercial and marketing business functions.
- CPG / FMCG industry experience either direct or via a consulting firm.
- Experience of defining business processes, requirements gathering and writing user stories.
- Exposure to technologies such as; Nielsen, Kantar tools, Promotion & Product Management, Project management tools, Tableau etc (N.B. You do not need to be technically hands on).
- Experience working in an Agile team.
Apply now to avoid disappointment. Reply to this email with your CV attached to arrange a confidential conversation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FX Business Analyst | 6 Months | Up to £700 a day
EPM Solution Architect - Up to 100K!
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Great Bonus and Benefits!
Brighton, East Sussex
£325 - £350 per day
Salesforce Business Analyst
£450.00 - £550.00 per day
BI Business Analyst
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc850 per day