|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||£280 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 10:28|
My client based in Watford are currently looking for Test Analyst for a 6 month project.
They are looking for the below experience and skill-set:
- Accurately review programme/project documentation that will form the test basis and providing appropriate feedback to strengthen these documents.
- Lead test specification activity for the allocated areas of functionality, integration, unit, system, regression, UAT and reconciliation testing and provide support, help and guidance to testers and more junior colleagues working alongside them.
- Build working relationship with Business Analysts, technical resources and subject matter experts to ensure test specification is appropriate and gives desired test coverage for UAT and Live Proving.
- Design test cases and produce scripts against user stories and tasks to cover functional, integration, unit, system, regression and reconciliation tests and ensure test artefacts produced are reviewed appropriately.
- Rigorously perform test execution, record the results accurately and log defects, and ensure the more junior colleagues work to the same high standards
- Prepare test plans, test specifications, test conditions & scripts and summary reports
-Experience of working in Waterfall, Agile and hybrid and custom testing approaches, with exposure to ALM (desired), Jira and Zephyr.
-Some Business Intelligence domain experience.
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's