|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 18:02|
Our client is mid-size Asset Wealth manager/Private Banking.
Test Analyst responsibilities
- To assist the Lead Tester in the preparation of test plans.
- Responsible for reporting to the Lead Tester the test progress, product quality status and test results.
- Work with the Lead Tester, Project Manager / Developer and business users to determine and agree the necessary tasks and resources to execute the testing activities for UAT.
- To be responsible for Quality Assurance of assigned products within changes and projects.
Test Analyst experience
- Minimum of 5 years of testing experience in Wealth and Investment Management or Banking.
- The ability to test a wide range of systems within one project.
- Proven experience executing Manual, Regression, System Integration, Functional and Non-Functional testing.
- Exposure to Test Automation.
- Experience in testing Web API's.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Time & Attendance Test Analyst
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
Workday Test Analyst
Test Analyst | Oracle | EBS | Financials | HR | Functional
South East England, England
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
€450.00 - €500.00 per day