|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||£250.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 14:36|
One of my leading clients, a huge manufacturing organisation in the North West has an urgent requirement for enthusiastic & talented Test Analyst's with demonstrable and recent hands-on experience in test automation frameworks and tools.
· Hands on experience in programming VBScript, C#, F#, and / or Java skills
· Testing experience using automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins or Winium, SpecFlow.
· Analyse & review requirement documents to ensure technical and business requirements are met.
· Produce test scripts & test plans for applications during test preparation.
· Provide quality testing across all test phases, ST, SIT UAT Performance testing.
· Accurately log and report defects and managed through to resolution using ALM and JIRA.
· Support business users throughout UAT and with any functional queries following releases.
· Sound understanding of testing processes and testing life cycle especially regression testing
· Ability to translate functional requirements and application features and into testing requirements and automation test scripts
· Ability to contribute towards in depth technical content required on test automation proposals
· Experience with identifying areas for test cases automation and create test scenarios, test data etc.
Skills and Attributes required:
· Previous experience software application and interface testing
· Previous experience of preparing test documents, Test Plans, test cases, defect reports, test scripts, test plans, progress updates)
· Good understanding of Agile and Waterfall software methodologies.
· Excellent communication - Written and verbal.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Previous experience of providing support and feedback following releases in liaison with the development teams.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's