|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:06|
Job Title: Test Manager
Location: Central London
Duration: Initial 3-6 months
Pay rate: Â£400 - Â£450 per day
The Test Manager role is a key project role and is responsible for coordinating test script creation, review, execution, and final documentation for each Agile release UAT and IQ/PQ test cycle. The role is responsible for managing each stakeholder within the testing process and for ensuring good validation and test governance.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced agile test manager and have previously managed testing for data warehouse-based Business Intelligence solutions, managing business and vendor resources and functional E2E testing including UAT, SIT, IQ, PQ, Regression, and Unit Testing, as well as Non-Functional testing.
Communicating effectively to all members of the project team is essential, from senior stakeholders to solution analysts, business test users, and developers.
The Test Manager will ensure that testing is completed on time and to the required level of quality.
Key skills & Experience required:
- You will be a qualified Test Manager holding either ITQSB or CMST qualifications
- Experience of working in an Agile Methodology
- Experienced with the HP ALM11 Test Management Suite on a number of projects.
- At least 5 Years' experience providing test delivery and quality assurance
- Knowledge of formal defect management.
- Experienced of working with automated testing tools
- In depth knowledge of formal test methodologies
- Able to demonstrate an ability to provide test estimates and manage delivery to an agreed budget
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the test phase life cycle
- A strong understanding of the principles of testing
- Able to differentiate between the different phases of testing and their purposes
Please respond with your CV if this exciting opportunity is of interest and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's