Treasury Analyst/ Treasury Manager
|Job Title:||Treasury Analyst/ Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 08:50|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treasury Analyst/ Treasury Manager in London.
My Client is a leading company in their sector and they are in urgent need for a Treasury Analyst/ Treasury Manager.
What responsabilities will you have?
- Daily Cash Process- proposal and execution of MM/FX, approval of all transactions, completing Misys confirmation process
- Dealing Mandates and Bank account management
- Bank and Netting System Administration
- Daily reporting of FX transactions
- Systems Administrations ( eg Misys, IT2)
- EMIR daily reporting
- Audit and SOX support
- Other tasks - cash management, systems implementations and supporting key projects.
The ideal candidate will be part of the front office team and will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years treasury experience
- Daily cash
- Treasury admin experience
- Intercompany Netting
- Good understanding of FX
- Good understanding of EMIR
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with all relevant stakeholders and with the ability to work flexibily in a small team
- Highly numerate, Analytical and IT literate
- Corporate Treasury experience would be preferred
- Banking Operations is highly relevant
What will you receive?
6 month initially contract, but an extension is likely
The chance to work for a company that makes a difference in the world.
What are the next steps?
If you are intrested in this opportunity, get in touch with Narcis or click apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Application Architect | Finance | Scotland
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Hyperion Planning Manager - Edinburgh End User - Perm
Finance Project Manager | Legal Entities | Oxfordshire