|Job Title:||UIM Engineer|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 21:40|
I am currently seeking a UIM Engineer for a 9-month contract to be remote due to Covid then potentially on client site in Knutsford, United Kingdom. This role will be INSIDE IR35 paying a daily rate of £400 per day.
* Strong understanding of Windows monitoring.
* Strong understanding of infrastructure monitoring technologies and IT Event Management.
* Experience in building & management of monitoring systems. UIM/Nimbus, SCOM, Netcool (Any one).
* Strong in scripting (Powershell/Perl).
* Strong understanding of the UIM/Nimbus infrastructure and IT infrastructure monitoring.
* Experience of building UIM Nimbus Hubs. Experience of investigating and resolving issues with Nimbus robots and probes.
* Experience with Nimbus packages and their deployment.
* Have worked on projects to migrate servers to UIM from a different monitoring solution.
Experience in migration of large number of servers from one monitoring solution to the other
If you are interested in this role, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
West London, London
£425 - £500 per day
Senior Software Engineer - C++
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum
SDN Migration Engineer
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
Network & Infrastructure Engineer
£450 - £550 per day