UK Sales Manager - Technology - Perm - London - 100K OTE!
|Job Title:||UK Sales Manager - Technology - Perm - London - 100K OTE!|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 10:54|
A UK based consultancy is looking for a senior sales professional to head up a brand new sales team! The company are looking to expand their operations by heavily investing into the latest and upcoming tools such as Tableau.
The consultancy specialise in digital transformation, providing full life cycle design, configuration, integration, implementation and support services for cloud, local and remote installations.
The company are offering a competitive package including a base salary of £50,000 to £60,000 and a generous commission with an on-target earning of £90,000.
The successful candidate will be response for;
- Building out and managing a pipeline, with leads derived from a combination of Vendors, -
company marketing activities and targeted sales efforts.
- Positioning and selling a combination of software licences and services into a range of -
company functions and departments (IT, Finance, BI, Marketing, Sales, Service)
- Managing sales cycles and a range of offerings.
- Relationship-building with clients to maintain and develop longer term growth prospects.
- Carrying a target, with good forecasting capability.
UK geographic territory - primarily South of England.
- 3+ years' experience in Technology Sales.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Good track record of achievement.
- Self-motivated, driven.
Nice to have;
- Business applications software background ideally.
- Technology-focused degree a plus (Engineering / Science / Maths / Computers).
This is one not to miss out on! Apply for this role now by following the link to send Jamie Cowleyyour CV and covering letter.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Data Visualisation recruitment specialists in the UK, representing the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Tableau recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's