Unified Communications Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Unified Communications Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + Training Package|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 15:57|
My London based client is looking for a UC Support Engineer to take over a post within their consultancy space. You'll be expected to work with a variety of customers with a view of becoming the Unified Communications specialist. A base understanding on UC is expected however there will be a training model in place to upskill you.
Voice / UC Support Engineer
- 2nd line Support Voice engineer - CCNP Collaboration/Voice level.
- Experience working with the Sales and NOC Teams
- Have at least 2 years technical experience
- experience working across the Cisco UC stack (CUCM, Telepresence, Unity, IM & P, ISRs, WebEx, Teams, Hybrid Services, Expressways, Meeting Server)
- (optional) exposure to Skype for Business & Call Recording solution
- (optional) good understanding of IT fundamentals (Servers, VMWare, networking, Windows environments)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Well Organised, with good attention to detail
- Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
MSP- Skills required
- High level of knowledge of desktops support for the below operating systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Very good understanding of the below Server operating systems
- Windows 2012r2
- Windows 2016
- Windows 2008r2
- Good understanding of Active directory administration
- Good understanding or Exchange administration
- High level network knowledge CCNA level (Not voice)
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £50k per annum (skills dependent).
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Midlands, England
City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
West London, London
£425 - £500 per day