User Experience Designer
|Job Title:||User Experience Designer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 08:30|
Contract Opportunity: User Experience Designer - London - Part Time - 2.5 days per week - initial 3 months - £400-450 per day
- Demonstrate expertise designing interactions professionally for the web and mobile.
- Have solid experience of web and mobile application interface design.
- Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML _ CSS, rapid prototyping.
- Have experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and the ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
- Have proven experience in rapid, iterative low and high-fidelity prototyping/ wireframing.
- Be comfortable eliciting and defining business/user process flows and requirements.
- Be able to generate concepts, ideas and user journeys. Understand that usability is only part of the equation.
- Continue to evolve the practice of design thinking.
- Maintain a real knowledge of emerging digital trends.
- Experience of interaction design in cross-functional agile teams
- Experience of introducing user-centered design to organizations
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience of introducing user-centered design to organizations HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience of working within Government/public sector or any GDS Service Standards
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400 - £450 per day
Lead Service Designer
£600 - £650 per day
Oracle BRM Solutions Designer
£400.00 - £600.00 per hour
Digital Service Manager
£400 - £440 per day
£400.00 - £500.00 per day