|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 14:32|
Contract Opportunity: User Researcher - South London - initial 9 months - £400-£450 per day - SC Clearance preferred
As a user-researcher you will be experienced in using a variety of user research methods to reveal actionable insights. You will have excellent analytical and problem- solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence. You will need to be confident in explaining user needs to key business stakeholders and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs both within the team, the wider organisation and across government. You will have experience with and be comfortable working with agile development teams. You will be able to introduce user research practices into a team, establish a user centred culture, and continually monitor and improve practices. You will also be expected to go out and conduct user research on the level of knowledge and guidance required to support transactions and queries that end users will engage with using the new Software as a Service product. You will be expected to convey to business users the approach taken to construct knowledge content using best practice methods and illustrate how this maps back to various HR and Finance business processes. You will be expected to engage and collaborate with the profession of practice community leads.
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user centered design practices for web, service or software development.
- Proven experience of understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys.
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Proven experience of presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts.
- Proven experience introducing and establishing user research practices in an organisation.
- Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with designers and developers and product managers to create new digital products and services
- Knowledge-base design and implementation
- Have proven experience in requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, data mapping, process mapping, solution design and validation/assurance.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Expert analytical and troubleshooting skills. Having the ability to effectively communicate business, functional, and technical information across multiple stakeholders
- Possess experience/knowledge of a range of UX research methods and deliverables
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful outcomes in projects and programmes of similar sizes.
- Experience working with Central Government Departments.
- Experience in liaising with Oracle support and product development teams to resolve project gaps and issues.
- Experience working with integrated and dis-aggregated service environment models.
- Understanding of data protection act and rules for accessing secure data.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interaction Designer - London
£400 - £495 per day
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Programme Manager - ICT Transformation
South West England, England
£525 - £550 per day
£500 - £525 per day
Oracle HCM Core Specialist
£550 - £575 per day