|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||Up to £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 14:08|
Contract opportunity: User Researcher - Newcastle (remote working) - 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £400 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
User Researchers plan, design and carry out research activities to develop an understanding of the citizens who use government's digital products and services. They also share research insights to inform improvements to user experiences.
The Core Purposes of User Research is to:
1. Conduct User Research - Plan and conduct user centric and evidence based research activities.
2. Generate Insights - Convert research data into clear findings.
3. Develop Research Strategy - Develop appropriate research strategies and its approach.
4. Inclusive Research - Include a spectrum of users in appropriate research activities, and advocate for product values internally.
5. User centred and Agile practices - Conduct user centred design practice and work with commitment to agile and continuous iterative approach.
Demonstrate speciality in Comms essential for this position - internal customers
Researcher - broad background - usability testing is a bonus
Demonstrate how to Identify users and ability to display relevant data
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £400 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£550 - £575 per day
Digital User Researcher
£500 - £575 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day
General Manager/IT Director
£900 - £1000 per day