|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Salary:||£500 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 09:29|
Role: Digital User Researcher
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Central London
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550 per day
- The Senior User Researcher will play critical roles in understanding the different needs of all types of users across all scenarios.
- This will ensure that any decisions made are grounded in both business needs and the needs of individual users.
- The User Researcher will add value by providing evidence on usability, accessibility and fit with users' expectations and business needs of a new tool.
- Success would see all users able to efficiently and accurately use the new tool, increasing data accuracy and fullness for our analysts and business units.
Key skills & experience required:
- Apply knowledge in human factors, ethnography, and the user-centred design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
- Use findings of user data to work closely with designers and analysts to iterate the developing service.
- Manage business relations with usability and market research agencies to support necessary research processes.
- Experience in: taking a lead User Researcher role within a team, setting research direction and mentoring junior research colleagues; managing team dynamics and holding sufficient authority to effectively challenge points of design without alienating individuals; working within an agile project environment, and maintaining effective performance in difficult and challenging circumstances; quantitative research methodologies.
- Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web-based services; managing, executing and analysing usability test and research sessions; working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services; audience modelling and developing design personas.
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field.
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys.
- Experience within a research and digital environment.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£500 - £550 per day
Interaction Designer - London
£400 - £495 per day
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
ATL109 Fast Formula 1 Consultant
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£600 - £650 per day
£45000 - £55000 per annum