|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 14:17|
Contract Opportunity: User Researcher - London - 6 months - £450-500 per day
- Apply knowledge in human factors, ethnography, and the user-centred design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
- Use findings of user data to work closely with designers and analysts to iterate the developing service.
- Manage business relations with usability and market research agencies to support necessary research processes.
Experience in: taking a lead User Researcher role within a team, setting research direction and mentoring junior research colleagues; managing team dynamics and holding sufficient authority to effectively challenge points of design without alienating individuals; working within an agile project environment, and maintaining effective performance in difficult and challenging circumstances; quantitative research methodologies.
Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services; managing, executing and analysing usability test and research sessions; working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services; audience modelling and developing design personas.
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field.
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys.
- Experience within a research and digital environment.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's