|Job Title:||Virtual CISO|
|Start Date:||End of Oct/Start of Nov|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 15:05|
My client is looking for a Virtual CISO for a 6 month contract opportunity to start towards the end of October. This role will be part time 2-3 days a week. The successful candidate will have previously translated requirements into high level solutions architectures and have a strong background in security programme management.
The role will be working extensively with the board to design the organisation's security strategy and may also include managing the implementation. The role requires a very good technical understanding and must have previous experience of translating technical requirements to the business and vice versa.
- Taken ownership for a Security function previously.
- Advisory experience with board, key stakeholders and regulators
- Able to perform gap analysis of a firms Security state and recommend a roadmap and strategy based upon findings.
- MUST HAVE industry experience: Retail / E-Commerce
- Extensive Cyber Risk and Technical Risk experience within a regulated environment
***Please note that applications will only be considered for candidates with extensive retail and/or e-commerce industry experience.
If you are available please apply with your most up to date.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs