VP of Strategy & Analytics
|Job Title:||VP of Strategy & Analytics|
|Location:||South Carolina, USA|
|Salary:||US$150000 - US$210000 per annum + Annual Bonus + Relocation Package|
|Contact Name:||Alexa Montemayor|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 15:35|
One of the top auto finance companies in the US for the emerging credit consumer are expanding their analytical offerings and are building a risk analytics leadership team. After delivering excellent profitability and regulatory rigor with over 20% annualized growth, the firm is looking for a Vice President of Strategy and Analytics to develop and maintain high-performing teams across multiple roles. Their growth has been built upon their customer acquisition, onboarding and service platform that is integrated across all customer touchpoints. This position offers growth opportunities for someone who is passionate about analysing and monitoring business performance, making data-driven decisions, and optimizing strategy.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Develop and sell strategies to drive profit and/or customer satisfaction.
- Influence and work with colleagues in IT, Operations, and Finance to improve organizational performance.
- Refine and improve processes with appropriate controls so they are robust and well documented.
What Experience Do I Need?
- 8+ years of experience in complex, data-driven problem solving.
- Experience managing and growing a team.
- Experience in lending or other loan operations.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or MS in quantitative field preferred.
- Proven and progressive development and strategy experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of statistical models, the process to build and oversee them, and business impact.
This is a great opportunity to join a consumer finance brand with double digit growth for the last 10 years. They are fully invested in creating a more analytically driven organization and offer a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. You will have room to grow and develop and have a clear promotion path from day 1.
To be considered for this position please click 'apply now' on this page. If you would like more information please email email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Salesforce Developer
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€450.00 - €550.00 per day
Senior Quantitative Analyst
US$80000 - US$115000 per annum + Bonus
Decision Science Manager, Consumer Lending
Greenville, South Carolina
US$110000 - US$120000 per annum + Relocation package + Bonus
Principal Engineer - Advance Algorithms
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension