Web Content Designer
|Job Title:||Web Content Designer|
|Salary:||£390.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 09:09|
Working with the customer Engagement Service
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable
- Experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content
- Experience of managing relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in working with content publishing systems
- Self motivated
- At ease with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals.
- Experience of using Markdown or basic HTML
- Experience working within an Agile delivery environment
- Background in government or community services
- Experience of using Sitecore content management system is an advantage.
User needs analysis
- Relating what our users need to existing content and identifying gaps and overlaps.
- Working with services from across the business, helping them to meet user needs and expectations.
Turning user needs into content, you'll need to:
- Develop content plans and attend planning meetings with contacts
- Apply content and format strategies
- Develop and manage relationships within the team and across the organisation
- Scoping, writing, editing and publishing digital content
- Making sure user journeys are the best they can be
- Managing relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
- Producing content assets that are accurate, timely, high quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to the audience, easily understood, optimised for search engines) and to style
- Choosing the best format for displaying information to the user - if we don't have one, we'll want you to suggest ideas or identify the gap
- Making sure appropriate policy and legal checks with other parts of the business happen, and that content is published quickly and efficiently
- Monitoring the performance of content and tools
- Understand user behaviour and feedback
- Identifying ways to improve the content and the product
- Providing constructive criticism to your colleagues to improve everyone's skills and work
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £440.18 per day
£55000.00 - £63000.00 per annum + benefits
Up to £440.00 per day
Product Designer/Technical Lead
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£500 - £600 per day
Oracle BPM Developer - SC Cleared
£525.00 - £575.00 per day